Job Search Results
Graduate Nurse Jobs
What do you get when you bring together a leading health care system and talented graduate nurses? An unbeatable residency program where you can hone your specialty skills under the mentorship of experts who are committed to helping you grow personally and professionally.
No matter which one of our 13 campuses you choose to start your career in, you're guaranteed to find world-class teams ready to welcome you in and show you the ropes, a supportive culture inspired by our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ, a wide array of training and advancement opportunities, and comprehensive pay and benefits. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
1. Less than one year of nursing experience
2. Graduated from an accredited school of nursing (CCNE or ACEN preferred)
3. Graduated within the past year
4. BSN preferred; ADN accepted
5. GPA Requirement 3.0
6. RN license in-hand by designated date
2. Two clinical references on letterhead from direct supervisors, professors or preceptors
3. Unofficial transcript
4. American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider with AED
*Additionally, specialty areas may require Advanced Cardiac Life Support for adult, pediatric or neonates
View jobs by facility here.