Nurse Residency Program - Florida Hospital - Florida Region
Nurse Residency Program – Florida Hospital – Florida Region
Start Date: February 2017 All Campuses
Florida Hospitals Nurse Residency Program is ideal for nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.);and want to learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the successful transition of the new graduate RN into a professional role as RN in the acute care setting.
Nurse residency RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
- Medical/Surgical Specialty
- Critical Care
- Step Down
- Emergency Department
- Women's Care
- Operating Room
- Labor and Delivery
Full-time nursing position
The program includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
We offer Day and/or night shifts
We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities.
- Clinical Ladder
- Wellness Incentives- earn up to $500 every six months
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
- Tobacco Free Campuses
List of Campus Offerings for February Program
Florida Hospital Deland – Deland, FL
Florida Hospital Fish Memorial – Orange City, FL
Florida Hospital Flagler – Palm Coast, FL
Florida Hospital Waterman – Tavares, FL
Florida Hospital Tampa – Tampa, FL
Florida Hospital Carrolwood – Tampa, FL
Florida Hospital North Pinellas – Tarpon Springs, FL
Florida Hospital Zephryhills – Zephyrhills, FL
Florida Hospital Connerton – Land O' Lakes, FL
- The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
- The nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment.
- Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
What will you need? Portfolio Requirements Job Keywords: GN, Graduate Nurse, New Grad Nurse Jobs, Nurse Residency, Nurse Graduates, New Grad RN, New Graduate Nurse
What will you need?
Job Keywords: GN, Graduate Nurse, New Grad Nurse Jobs, Nurse Residency, Nurse Graduates, New Grad RN, New Graduate Nurse