Nurse Residency Program - Florida Hospital - Florida Region
Start Date: March 20th 2017 Florida Hospital Flagler, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial and Florida Hospital Memorial ONLY
Florida Hospitals Nurse Residency Program is ideal for nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.);and want to learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the successful transition of the new graduate RN into a professional role as RN in the acute care setting.
Nurse residency RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
- Medical/Surgical Specialty
- Critical Care
- Step Down
- Emergency Department
Full-time nursing position
The program includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
We offer Day and/or night shifts
We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities.
- Clinical Ladder
- Wellness Incentives- earn up to $500 every six months
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
- Tobacco Free Campuses
List of Campus Offerings for March Program
Florida Hospital Fish Memorial – Orange City, FL
Florida Hospital Flagler – Palm Coast, FL
Florida Hospital Memorial - Daytona Beach, FL
- The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
- The nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment.
- Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
- Professional resume
- Two (2) clinical references on letterhead from direct supervisors (if working in a clinical setting), professors, or preceptors
- A copy of the completed, unofficial transcript(s). Transcripts must show the name, the degree obtained (or currently pursuing), and the cumulative GPA
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider with AED is mandatory for consideration. Note: Specialty areas may require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Job Keywords: GN, Graduate Nurse, New Grad Nurse Jobs, Nurse Residency, Nurse Graduates, New Grad RN, New Graduate Nurse