Emergency Dept Tech Full Time Days
Florida Hospital Flagler
At Florida Hospital Flagler, we’re deeply rooted in the community and strive to extend the healing ministry of Christ in everything we do. Our recently constructed, state-of-the-art hospital in Palm Coast, Florida is equipped with the latest technology, specially trained experts, and advanced care centers.
Florida Hospital Flagler is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Flagler, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
• The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
• Accredited Orthopedic Center of Excellence from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has also recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
• Recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite
• “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
• Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence according to the American College of Radiology (ACR).
• Commission on Cancer Accreditation recognizing commitment to provide exceptional care to patients
• Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
You will be responsible for:
- The Emergency Department Technician will be responsible for providing basic nursing care to the emergency patient utilizing judgment and skills based on knowledge acquired through didactic and clinical training.
- Perform clerical duties and surveillance of arrhythmia monitors.
- Works under the direction of the RN in compliance with established process standards, structure standards and protocols of the ED.
What will you need?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- BLS certification required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Computer proficiency required.
- EKG rhythm/arrhythmia interpretation class.