Massage Therapist PRN Evenings
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills:
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills has provided faith-based, whole person care to our community for more than 30 years. This means we build trust, create belonging and deliver hope, thereby extending the healing ministry of Christ, when caring for our patients. Our 139-bed facility includes an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Heart Institute, Primary Stroke Center, emergency department, state-of-the-art operating rooms, Bone & Joint Center, Simpson Breast Health Center and the area’s only Obstetrics Program, The Baby Place, offering family-centered maternity care. Other special services include, a Center for Wound Healing, CREATION® Health Wellness Center, CREATION® Health Spa, home health, imaging center, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, and physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
You will be responsible for:
• Performs services as licensed and directed
• Sets up and breaks down work area at the start/end of each shift
• Cleans and maintains equipment, tools, and treatment areas daily
• Recommends retail product to clients and facilitates the sale of that product with the front desk staff
• Maintains up-to-date industry knowledge and skills
• Learns to use/operate and understands products, tools, and equipment used at the Spa
• Promotes spa services at events both on and off site as needed
• Provides the highest level of customer services and professionalism in all contacts
What will you need:
• Excellent customer service skills are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and in writing is required
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends.
• Must be able to lift 25lbs repeatedly and stand for extended periods of time
• Uphold CREATION Health Wellness Center’s Vision, Mission, Values and code of conduct.
• Comply with all CREATION Health Wellness Center’s policies and procedures
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• State of Florida Licensed Massage Therapist – clear and active
More than 1 years providing massage therapy in a licensed environment,