Registered Nurse Surgery Recovery PACU FT Evenings $10000 Sign On and Relocation Available
Florida Hospital Flagler
At Florida Hospital Flagler, we’re deeply rooted in the community and strive to extend the healing ministry of Christ in everything we do. Our recently constructed, state-of-the-art hospital in Palm Coast, Florida is equipped with the latest technology, specially trained experts, and advanced care centers.
Florida Hospital Flagler is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Flagler, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
- The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
- Accredited Orthopedic Center of Excellence from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has also recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite
- “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
- Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence according to the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Commission on Cancer Accreditation recognizing commitment to provide exceptional care to patients
- Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
We offer career opportunities in a variety of setting from physician office practices, to acute care, home care and hospice. If Florida Hospital Flagler sounds like your next career destination, we encourage you to apply today.
You will be responsible for:
- Actively participates in direct patient care (geriatric, adult, adolescent, and pediatric), while analyzing and interpreting patient specific information to assess and reassess the individual nursing care plan.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills when interpreting changes in patient’s immediate post-operative condition. Communicates patient information to all appropriate caregivers, to assure effective continuum of care.
- Demonstrates competence in the management and interpretation of all patient monitoring devices in the PACU environment.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation in Surginet and Power chart while utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to deliver competent, effective, cost efficient patient care.
- Participates in the revision and review of unit specific policies and procedures, while actively engaging in unit goals and performance improvement.
- Maintains appropriate infection control measures and maintains a safe patient environment.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of equipment and stocking the unit with supplies.
What will you need?
- Associates Degree in Science or Diploma graduate.
- Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Florida.
- Requires a minimum of one year critical care RN experience or previous Pre-Surgery/PACU experience.