Housekeeper I FT Eve
Req #: 17005148
Location: San Marcos, TX
Job Category: Environmental Services
Organization: Central Texas Medical Center
Central Texas Medical Group
As a member of Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we have received a Mother-Friendly Worksite designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Our 178-bed hospital includes a Level IV Emergency and Trauma Center, Women’s Center, Level II NICU, Sleep Improvement Center, Institute for Advanced Wound Care Healing, Rehabilitation Institute, home health and hospice care. Through our CREATION Health Institute, we also play an active role in offering free health education and community events to help support a healthy lifestyle.
You will be responsible for:
- Performs routine and project cleaning tasks in patient and common areas of the hospital.
- Maintains housekeeping equipment.
- Prepares patient rooms for occupancy.
- Disposes of normal and bio-hazardous waste.
- Removes soiled linen from patient rooms.
- Performs any other job related duty as assigned by supervisor.
What will you need?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)(preferred)
- One to three years’ healthcare housekeeping (preferred)