Registered Nurse Womens Services FT Night $10k Sign On Bonus and Relocation
Req #: 17006076
Location: DeLand, FL
Job Category: Nursing
Organization: Florida Hospital DeLand
For over 50 years, Florida Hospital DeLand, a full-service, 156-bed acute care hospital located in DeLand, FL, has served the West Volusia area and surrounding communities. Florida Hospital DeLand has grown to include Florida Hospital DeLand Victoria Medical Park, Florida Hospital Digestive Health Center and the Florida Hospital DeLand Cancer Institute. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations; which includes being awarded their Gold Seal of Approval. Our efforts to strive for excellence has led to being voted “Best Hospital and Best Rehab” by Best of the West — Daytona News Journal and a Top 100 Company for Working Families in Central Florida.
At Florida Hospital DeLand, we believe that better quality of care leads to better quality of life, so we’re committed to providing each of our patients the absolute best medical care in the most cutting-edge facilities possible, all in a caring, compassionate, neighborly environment. Our mission is to offer hope and healing to all of our patients in conjunction with our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ within our community.
You will be responsible for:
- Utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the Obstetrical, Newborn or Pediatric plan of care as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON.
- Formulates, implements and evaluates an individualized plan of care for each patient, based on identified needs/problems, in collaboration with the patient/significant others.
- Assures the implementation of the prescribed medical regimen.
- Assures the documentation of the patient's response to nursing plan of care in all areas of the medical record, in compliance with established nursing standards and protocols.
- Prescribes delegates and coordinates all nursing care as defined by and provided throughout the hospital.
- Contributes to the monitoring of the quality and appropriateness of patient care delivered.
What will you need?
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification is preferred
- NRP needed within 90 days of hire
- STABLE needed within 6 months of hire