Nurse Residency Program - Florida Hospital - Florida Region
Nurse Residency Program – Florida Hospital
Start Date: October 2017 All Campuses
Florida Hospital’s Graduate RN Residency Program is ideal for nurses who have recently graduated (less than 1 yr.) and want to learn, work and serve in a faith-based environment. Our program is designed to support the successful transition of graduate nurses into a professional RN role in an acute care setting.
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
- Medical/Surgical Specialty
- Step Down
- Emergency Department*
- Operating Room*
*availability based on campus needs
Full-time nursing position
The program includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals.
We offer day and night shifts
We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities.
- Clinical Ladder to promote advancement
- Tuition reimbursement for BSN and Master's degrees
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Wellness Incentives - earn up to $500 every six months
- Retirement savings
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
- Tobacco free campuses
List of Campus Offerings for October Program
Florida Hospital Deland – Deland, FL
Florida Hospital Carrollwood – Tampa, FL
Florida Hospital Fish Memorial – Orange City, FL
Florida Hospital Flagler – Palm Coast, FL
Florida Hospital Heartland – Sebring FL
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center - Daytona, FL
Florida Hospital New Smyrna - New Smyrna, FL
Florida Hospital North Pinellas – Tarpon Springs, FL
Florida Hospital Tampa – Tampa, FL
Florida Hospital Waterman – Tavares, FL
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills – Zephyrhills, FL
- The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
- Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery
What will you need? Portfolio Requirements Job Keywords: GN, Graduate Nurse, New Grad Nurse Jobs, Nurse Residency, Nurse Graduates, Starting Your Nursing Career, New Grad RN, New Graduate Nurse
What will you need?
Job Keywords: GN, Graduate Nurse, New Grad Nurse Jobs, Nurse Residency, Nurse Graduates, Starting Your Nursing Career, New Grad RN, New Graduate Nurse