Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Nights
32hrs/week ; Every 3rd Weekend
Chippewa Valley Hospital
Chippewa Valley Hospital has provided faith-based, whole-person care to Durand and the surrounding community for decades. We believe healing includes the mind, body and spirit, and we focus plans of care for our patients around this belief. Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ to all we serve. We offer in-patient, outpatient, surgical, laboratory, radiology and rehab services, plus an array of specialty services that include cardiology, orthopedics, podiatry, urology, general surgery, gastroenterology, and plastic facial services. With two adjacent clinics, we offer family and internal medicine services for patients of all ages.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinates the efforts of the multidisciplinary care team for the patients within scope of responsibility.
- Provides direct patient care, collaborates with patients, families, peers, physicians and other members of the health care team in the delivery of care to a specific patient population.
- Utilizes the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) in order to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates leadership/management skills and a commitment to professional accountability and growth.
- Strives to advance from novice to expert and become an evidence-based scholar in order to provide optimal patient care and advocate on behalf of patients.
- Responds to all code blue and emergencies taking charge of activities when appropriate.
- Serves as a role model for the mission, vision and values of Chippewa Valley Hospital.
- Works within the parameters of Wisconsin Law, all regulatory standards and established policies, protocols and procedures.
What Will You Need?
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Wisconsin Registered Nurse License
- BCLS obtained through the American Heart Association Preferred