CDS Data Analyst PRN Day
Our hospital has celebrated many firsts in Tampa’s health care history since we opened our doors in 1968. Today, more than four decades later, Florida Hospital Tampa continues to offer innovative medicine as we elevate health care in the Tampa Bay region.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with all team members, patients and families.
- Maintains satisfactory participation and attendance at required and non-required meetings and staff development programs.
- Participates in Quality Improvement activities to improve processes and patient care.
- Implements actions, as appropriate, recommended by Quality Improvement Teams and the hospital wide Quality Improvement Council.
- Develops internal databases and data collection tools.
- Prepares quarterly reports of physician related data for PM Nurses (for division meetings).
- Promotes organizational compliance with hospital policies, JCAHO standards, and state and federal regulations through performance measurement activities.
- Prepares standard monthly data reports for all areas of responsibility.
- Performs duties in a timely manner and provides updates if delays occur.
- Acts as a technical resource person for all CDS/PM staff as well as external customers
- Demonstrates cooperation, teamwork, and cultural sensitivity when working with others.
- Represents department through service team or other service-oriented hospital committee
- Communicates with courtesy and respect.
- Knowledge and skills to use spreadsheets and word processing
- Able to perform basic tasks for database management and reporting
- Skills to produce graphs, tables, and charts
- Education: High School Graduate required
- Relevant Experience: 2 years of data management experience
- Degree: Associate degree (Preferred)
- 5 years healthcare experience (Preferred)
- 1 year experience in decision support, quality management activities (Preferred)