C.N.A. ObTech (Obstetrical) PT/Nights
Req #: 17008200
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job Category: Patient Care
Organization: Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
PT / Nights
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
You will be responsible for:
- Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
- Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
- Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
- Sets up delivery tables and assists with clean up after a delivery.
- Create and maintain a sterile environment, properly setup of surgical sterile equipment, and passing those instruments to the surgeon and/or assistant for use during emergent surgery.
- Basic clerical duties.
- Documents actions by completing records as required.
- Commits to FHZ Hourly Rounding.
What will you need:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Working knowledge of Cerner
- Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
- Completion of High School/GED
- Completion of approved CNA program
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current Florida State Nursing Assistant certification