Registered Nurse Home Health Clinical Coordinator Onsite FT Days
Full Time, Days
Florida Hospital Flagler
At Florida Hospital Flagler, we’re deeply rooted in the community and strive to extend the healing ministry of Christ in everything we do. Our recently constructed, state-of-the-art hospital in Palm Coast, Florida is equipped with the latest technology, specially trained experts, and advanced care centers.
Florida Hospital Flagler is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Flagler, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
• The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
• Accredited Orthopedic Center of Excellence from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has also recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
• Recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite
• “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
• Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence according to the American College of Radiology (ACR).
• Commission on Cancer Accreditation recognizing commitment to provide exceptional care to patients
• Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
We offer career opportunities in a variety of setting from physician office practices, to acute care, home care and hospice. If Florida Hospital Flagler sounds like your next career destination, we encourage you to apply today at https://ahs.taleo.net/careersection/95flagler/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&src=cws-10380
You will be responsible for:
- Knowledgeable of home care regulations and assures patient care meets agency standards in accordance with regulations and payer eligibility criteria.
- Responsible for day to day operation of agency; delegating patient care activities, management of workflow of personnel
- Coordinates patient care services to assure optimum utilization of resources. Conducts case conferences and assures appropriate care standards are met pertaining to each patient condition.
- Receives admission report and reviews documentation with clinician for accuracy, congruency and completeness.
- Participates in employment process, including hiring and terminations if necessary. Assures supervision of all clinical staff that provide direct patient care, performs supervisory on site visits with clinicians.
- Functions as resource person for field staff.
- Coordinates therapy services with the Rehab Coordinator.
- Assures follow-up on patient care variances and PI studies; makes home visits as indicated to patients for service recovery for patient grievances.
- Assures care provided is adherent to physician orders and payer authorization for visits.
- Assures 24 hour RN on-call coverage and provides back up call for agency needs.
- Maintains proficiency in clinical and assessment skills. Maintains professional and personal growth.
- Demonstrates ability to facilitate change.
- Evaluation of new supplies and equipment keeping current on trends and technology.
- Assists supervisor with patient and community relationships.
- Supervises and evaluates staff reporting to this position.
What will you need?
- Professional Registered Nurse currently licensed in the state of Florida
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Current Florida driver’s license
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates moderate computer skills