Kids Club Associate PRN Day
Req #: 17008315
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job Category: Wellness
Organization: Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community since it opened in 2012. Every detail of our 83-bed facility is purposefully designed to create an environment of healing for mind, body and spirit. Our hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from outpatient services to our surgical suites and inpatient care. In 2013, we also opened a 50,000-square foot Health and Wellness Center that includes an indoor track, group exercise areas, and an aquatics center with a lap pool to help community members achieve optimal health. In August 2015, the hospital began construction on am expansion that will open in December of 2016, significantly increasing the number of inpatient beds, surgical suites, and emergency department rooms.
You will be responsible for:
- Assists children in recreational activities, using the aid of educational tools such as books, toys and games.
- Follows and enforces Kids’ Club activities, policies and enrollment procedures. Confers with parents regarding Kids’ Club activities, policies and enrollment procedures. Maintains a high level of trust with parents and children through open communication.
- Assures a clean and safe environment for all children visiting the Kids’ Club.
- Maintains a high level of trust with parents and children through open communication.
- Confers with co-workers regarding child’s behavioral problems, and reports inappropriate incidents to the Member Services Coordinator and Member Services and Business Manager.
- Represents the Health & Wellness Center in a professional, courteous and enthusiastic manner, with a commitment to excellent customer service at all times.
- Adheres to all HWC & FHWC standards, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate Florida Hospital “I Care” values – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
- Required to work variable shifts, including rotating days, nights and weekend.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
What will you need:
- The ability to insure a positive member/patient experience.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with customers, team members, and the public.
- A commitment to provide World Class customer service and work collaboratively on a World Class team.
- The communication skills and language skills necessary to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- The organizational skills necessary to simultaneously supervise children of various ages, abilities and interest levels.
- Displays maturity and sound judgment.
- Minimum high school education.
- BLS and AED Certification required upon hire
- Experience in a structured child-care setting or equivalent combination of education and experience (Preferred)