Nursing Resources Coordinator Full-Time Day
At Florida Hospital at Connerton Long Term Acute Care, we deliver meaningful care by getting to know our patients and their families. Our 50-bed hospital is designed to serve individuals who have medically complex illnesses requiring additional weeks of specialized hospital care.
The unique care environment of a long-term acute-care hospital means that our patients and their visitors will spend more time with us than at other hospitals. For that reason, we've designed our hospital to be a comfortable environment. Our specially trained staff are not only experts in providing advanced care, but also have friendly, compassionate personalities that help ease the stress that can be associated with long-term illnesses. The 48,000-square foot, one-story Florida Hospital at Connerton Long Term Acute Care features all private rooms, an operating room for minor inpatient procedures, a chapel, inner courtyard and dining area.
- Performs administrative duties, including maintenance of the Automated Nurse Scheduler Office System (ANSOS), computer data entry, statistical computations and reports.
- Serves as a resource in planning, evaluating, implementing, and coordinating labor management functions.
- Monitors schedules to ensure availability of adequate staff to meet staffing plans for each unit. Manages new employee hire on paperwork and computer access (ASRs).
- Manages HR paperwork to include PAFs, TNFs and HRRs; calculates turnover and vacancy based on accurate up-to-date position control.
- Monitors license renewals and education for Clinical Staff, to include scheduling classes, as needed.
- Performs a variety of administrative assistant duties to support the Chief Nursing Officer, to include filing and keeping department files up-to-date.
- Activity planning for Staff. (awards, recognition, etc.).
- Monitors and reports absenteeism / tardiness records. Records and distributes meeting minutes.
- Prepares and distributes meeting agendas and materials. Schedules, coordinates and maintains meetings/ appointment calendar as needed. Prompts meeting attendance.
- Coordinates interviews with Chief Nursing Officer.
- Serves as a Resource person in planning, evaluating, coordinating and implementing Nursing Resources Services.
- Provides administrative support to the Chief Nursing Officer including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, receiving calls, taking messages, maintaining emails and calendars, meeting and greeting visitors.
- Performs other duties such as timekeeping, payroll administration, routing mail distribution, and other office service functions.
- Other duties may be required of an administrative nature.
- Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that she/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong Service Management.
- Reliable worker with the ability to work independently and self-directed with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated, organized and a self-starter.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in MS Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Good organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability and willingness to multi-task. (Preferred)
- High School Diploma required.
- Two years of secretarial / administrative experience working under the direction of a Director level or higher.
- Associates Degree or higher (Preferred)
- Experience in a hospital setting. (Preferred)