CNA Wound Care Clinic PRN Day
Req #: 17009161
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job Category: Patient Care
Organization: Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills has provided faith-based, whole person care to our community for more than 30 years. This means we build trust, create belonging and deliver hope, thereby extending the healing ministry of Christ, when caring for our patients
. Our 139-bed facility includes an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Heart Institute, Primary Stroke Center, emergency department, state-of-the-art operating rooms, Bone & Joint Center, Simpson Breast Health Center and the area’s only Obstetrics Program, The Baby Place, offering family-centered maternity care. Other special services include, a Center for Wound Healing, CREATION® Health Wellness Center, CREATION® Health Spa, home health, imaging center, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, and physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
What You Are Responsible For:
- Provides for activities of daily living and personal hygiene. Assists with treatments as instructed by the RN.
- Provides for patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, answering patient call lights and requests, transporting patients, and reporting observations to the RN.
- Obtains Vital Signs, weights, I &O, and blood sugars.
- Documents actions by completing records as required.
- Participates in purposeful Hourly Rounding.
What You Will Need:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Commitment to purposeful hourly rounding
- Completion of High School/GED
- Completion of an approved CNA program
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current Florida State Nursing Assistant Certification