HVAC Technician Full Time Days
Metroplex Health System
As a member of Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Our multi-facility campus includes 148 acute-care beds at Metroplex Adventist Hospital in Killeen, 60 psychiatric care beds in the nearby Metroplex Behavioral Health Center, and 25 beds at Rollins Brook Community Hospital in Lampasas. Through this Metroplex Health System, we offer a Women’s Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Endoscopy Center, Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, ICU, PCU, ED, imaging, surgery, home health services, and more.
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities Management and the ENG Coordinator, this position performs day-to-day maintenance support functions for the Engineering Services and Facilities Management Departments, including, but not limited to:
- HVAC technician will perform construction, maintenance, corrective and routine repairs as assigned.
- Perform all assigned duties in a highly professional manner to reflect the mission and integrity of the Engineering Department, MAH, and AHSS.
- Actively participate in Performance Improvement through the LEAN process.
- Actively participate meetings (Huddle, staff meetings).
- High school education
- TACL license issued by the State of Texas.
- 5 years’ experience as an HVAC electrician.
- TACL Certification with the state of Texas
- EPA certification for refrigerants