HR Manager Physician Enterprise FT Days
Req #: 17009025
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Category: Physician Services
Organization: Florida Hospital Physician Group
Florida Hospital Physician Group
You will be responsible for:
- Ensures high level of customer service provided to all.
- Collaborative works with leadership from Physician Enterprise and practice offices to recruit, hire and maintain the highest level of quality employees needed to meet the customer satisfaction goals of the organization.
- Oversees and consults with leadership from Physician Enterprise and practice offices for all employee relations and employment service matters.
- Establishes strategic plan to meet recruitment, turnover and employee engagement goals and union avoidance.
- Participates in and/or organizes Physician Enterprise Human Resource initiatives.
- Collaboratively works with leadership from Physician Enterprise and practice offices.
- Development of succession plans for existing leadership and anticipated future openings.
- Promotions, evaluations, corrective actions, and terminations of staff.
- Acts as an advocate for employees and equitable handling of employee issues promoting legal, consistent and equitable treatment of employees.
- Manages and monitors departmental expenses to ensure fiscal and operational goals are achieved.
- Specific functional areas of responsibility: Recruitment, Employment, Employee Relations, HR process development, Compensation/Benefits and Employee Health maintain operations within established budget.
- Responsible for achievement of recruitment, turnover and employee engagement goals.
- In conjunction with the VP of HR, ensures compliance with all HR related laws and guidelines in all employee/employment related activities. Provides guidance to the leadership of Physician Enterprise and practice offices to ensure compliance.
- Development of strategic partnerships with leadership of practice offices and the community benefiting the hospitals of our market region.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, professional organizations and all other means available.
- Maintains a current knowledge of trends and developments in the human resources field.
What will you need:
- Strong communication skills sufficient to interact with employees, management staff, and physicians.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively provide leadership and direction in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communication or related field.
- Five years’ experience in Human Resources Management. Must have supervisory experience.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communication or related field. (Preferred)
- Healthcare Human Resources Management experience. (Preferred)
- PHR or SHRM-CP