Clinical Data Analyst Full-Time Day
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Florida Hospital Heartland
Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community for more than 65 years. That means we take into consideration the mind, body and spirit when designing each of our services and developing personalized treatment plans for patients. In addition to offering all-private rooms, our campus includes a comprehensive fitness center, community education center, and resource library to help community members achieve optimal health. We also house the area’s largest hospital-based laboratory, radiology services, and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment facilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzes data for trends and patterns.
- Abstracts regulatory agency required data using concurrent data abstraction methods and intervenes with clinical staff to meet compliance requirements. Follows chain of command should barriers to resolution be encountered and maintains reports to summarize key issues as a resource for performance improvement initiatives.
- Abstracts regulatory agency required data using retrospective methods for patients that are not captured with the concurrent data abstraction methodology.
- Completes reports effectively and efficiently within established timeframes
- Adheres to the timeframes for regulatory agency data submission and alerts Department Director or designee should problems be identified that would impede meeting the established timeframe.
- Reviews Medical Records for adherence to standards and elements of performance.
- Attends Clinical Data Staff Meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Ability to review medical records and abstract information accurately.
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate improvement.
- Ability to apply performance improvement methodologies.
- Minimum of a AS, AA Degree or Equivalent for a RN or LPN
- State of Florida License in Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse