Member Services Associate Full-Time Day
Req #: 17009750
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Job Category: Patient Experience
Organization: Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community since it opened in 2012. Every detail of our 83-bed facility is purposefully designed to create an environment of healing for mind, body and spirit. Our hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment from outpatient services to our surgical suites and inpatient care. In 2013, we also opened a 50,000-square foot Health and Wellness Center that includes an indoor track, group exercise areas, and an aquatics center with a lap pool to help community members achieve optimal health. In August 2015, the hospital began construction on am expansion that will open in December of 2016, significantly increasing the number of inpatient beds, surgical suites, and emergency department rooms.
You will be responsible for:
- Welcomes and greets members in a courteous and friendly manner; verifies their identification and necessary membership information by using computer hardware and software.
- Builds and maintains relationships with existing members to reduce attrition levels. Assists members with billing changes, bridges, freezes or other changes in membership status. Assists in the resolution of disputes regarding membership dues and directs billing problems to the Member Services and Business Manager.
- Answers incoming telephone calls in a professional, courteous and customer service related manner; takes messages or directs calls as appropriate. Calls are answered based on the customer service guidelines of the HWC and FHWC.
- Monitors visitors and guests to ensure an orderly entrance area and courteously answers or directs their inquiries, concerns or attention to appropriate personnel. Straightens entrance, lobby and desk areas as necessary to maintain a neat, attractive appearance.
- Sells memberships. Provides information to prospective members in person and over the telephone or electronically regarding the HWC, emphasizing its salable features. Provides tours and arranges trial workouts for prospective members.
- Enrolls members in membership management software, insuring the input of accurate and complete membership information. Follows retention plan protocol by conducting follow-up phone contacts and letters to welcome members.
- Operates membership management/point of sale software, and receives payments for services and merchandise. Accepts payment by cash, check, credit card or house charges following established procedures. Reconciles receipts and transactions at the end of each day.
- Prepares café for opening and closing using check lists, and documents check list completion on each shift.
- Maintains the café preparation area in a clean and organized manner, adhering to all food safety and sanitation standards. Keeps cafe equipment and small wares in their proper places. Removes waste containers as needed. Washes and sanitizes all food contact surfaces and equipment in the kitchen.
- Prepares and serves smoothies, food and other beverages to customers. Restocks food and supplies as necessary, e.g. replenishes napkins, cups, silverware, and condiments, to ensure adequate supplies are available to customers. Assists with storing and rotating food and beverage deliveries.
- Assists members and guests with logo shop inquiries and purchases. Maintains merchandise in neat and orderly fashion.
- Represents the Health & Wellness Center in a professional, courteous and enthusiastic manner.
- Adheres to all HWC and FHWC standards, policies and procedures.
What will you need:
- The communication and language skills necessary to convey information clearly and concisely, both in person and on the telephone. The written skills necessary to take and relay accurate messages.
- The ability to insure a positive member/patient experience.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with customers, team members, and the public.
- The mathematical skills necessary to correctly make change as appropriate.
- The ability to use a cash register and computer.
- High School graduate
- A minimum of three months retail or customer service experience
- One year retail or customer service experience (Preferred)
- Previous experience in a health and wellness/fitness center (Preferred)
- BLS Certification required upon hire