AC Representative LPN Phys Admin FT Days
Req #: 17010022
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Category: Physician Services
Organization: Florida Hospital Physician Group
Florida Hospital Physician Group
Florida Hospital Physician Group (FHPG) is the Tampa Bay area’s premier, multi-specialty physician group, dedicated to improving the health and wellness of local communities throughout West Central Florida. With more than 100 physicians and providers representing over 25 medical specialties in 40+ locations, we have a broad range of medical and surgical specialties to meet patients’ needs.
Our neighborhood physician practices are conveniently located throughout Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Our physicians provide care at their 40+ practices as well as five Florida Hospitals located in Carrollwood, North Pinellas, Tampa, Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills.
Backed by Florida Hospital, one of the country’s largest not-for-profit health care providers with 22 hospitals in the state of Florida and more than a century of experience in health care, Florida Hospital Physician Group is expanding and transforming all aspects of health care with innovative advancements and leading edge technology. Our heritage of a unique, whole-person health approach to care – achieving wellness of the mind, body and spirit for our patients – is shared by our Florida Hospital Physician Group partners.
What you will be responsible for:
- Accepts flexibility of schedule to meet program needs.
- Maintains efficiency in patient work-up flow and triage responsibilities.
- Excellent medical knowledge as it relates to LPN practices during patient coordination of care.
- Communicate information to patients and families and other providers and service representatives.
- Demonstrates care for one another by working all areas, open to change, sensitive to department needs, effectively participates in conflict resolution/problem solving.
- Collaborates with physician offices to monitors utilization of resources to deliver quality of care in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Demonstrates knowledge and compliance of Florida Hospital Physician Group guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Improves positive patient satisfaction outcomes by assuring that all quality measures are met in regards to our patients’ experience.
- Prevents casual overtime at all times and completes work in a timely manner.
- Maintains accurate legible documentation of patient medications and messages, sample meds, and pharmacy documentation.
- Keeps current with new technology and updates on care and medications.
- Schedule follow-up appointment using Physician Group Systems for patients without a Primary Care Physician according to discharge instructions.
- Provide any feedback to Quality Control Director.
- Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on daily operations.
What you will need:
- Practical knowledge and experience in working with practice management software systems with the ability to direct workflow in order to optimize operations.
- Proficient with computer programs: Email, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook and Call Center Software.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management, staff and outside vendors and patients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with unit and administrative personnel, physicians, a variety of other hospital and group staff.
- Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Displays professional interaction with all levels of internal and external patients/customers as demonstrated by work history and interview process.
- Exceptional customer services skills with a focus on service recovery techniques with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment.
- Ability to integrate the knowledge of teaching principles and techniques in order to provide education to patients and their families.
- Possess a high level of organizational skills and effective time management to prioritize and adjust workflow according to changing needs.
- Ability to function in demanding and emergency situations.
- Ability to adapt to change.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School Graduate or Equivalent.
· Graduate of school or program for Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN).
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a clinical setting.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current license – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or licensure from another state with certification of application and eligibility licensure by endorsement.