Registered Nurse Cardiology Cath Lab FT Days $10,000 Sign on and Relocation Available
Full Time, Days
Florida Hospital Flagler
At Florida Hospital Flagler, we’re deeply rooted in the community and strive to extend the healing ministry of Christ in everything we do. Our recently constructed, state-of-the-art hospital in Palm Coast, Florida is equipped with the latest technology, specially trained experts, and advanced care centers.
Florida Hospital Flagler is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Flagler, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
• The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
• Accredited Orthopedic Center of Excellence from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has also recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
• Recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite
• “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures
• Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence according to the American College of Radiology (ACR)
• Commission on Cancer Accreditation recognizing commitment to provide exceptional care to patients
• Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row
Knowledge and Skills Required or Preferred:
"Frequent independent judgment is required. Must be able to handle clinical situations requiring use of sound professional judgment and critical-thinking skills. This includes clinical assessment, data, and patient response. The employee is responsible for providing quality patient care. Must be able to continuously prioritize multiple duties. Must be able to function in a calm and professional manner during stressful situations. Assessment, reassessment and critical-thinking skills must be utilized in dealing with changes in patient outcomes. Basic computer skills are required. Provides general/direct supervision and guidance to LPN's and nonlicensed personnel."
Education and Experience Required or Preferred:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Associates Degree required, Bachelors degree preferred. Unit specific competency must be met within 90 days of start date.
Licensure, Certification or Registration Required or Preferred:
Active FL Registered Nurse license required. BLS certification required, ACLS required. Certifications are required to be completed through the American Heart Association.