Registered Nurse Clinical Specialist Full Time
Req #: 17009397
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Category: Nursing
Organization: Florida Hospital Carrollwood
Florida Hospital Carrollwood
Conveniently located in beautiful north Tampa, just a short drive from Tampa International Airport on Dale Mabry Highway is Florida Hospital Carrollwood. We are proud to offer our neighbors advanced, compassionate care in a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art environment.
Our campus features our main hospital, an educational auditorium, a 20,000-sqaure-foot medical office building and another brand-new 54,000-square-foot medical office facility.
You will be responsible for
- Master’s prepared RN responsible for assessing the specialty programs, patient’s needs and planning, implementing and evaluating their progress, based on knowledge inherent in the practice of the clinical nurse specialist, utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach. Plans, teaches, and evaluates programs for nurses, clinical staff, and students. Provide expertise in the development of educational offerings and implementation of educational programs. Participates in and uses evidence-based practice and research to promote professional development and optimal patient outcomes. Involved in specialty organizations that promote use of current knowledge and skills in the provision of patient care.
What will you need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with Master’s Degree in Nursing or related specialty area.
- Three or more years of nursing practice experience.
- Two years of practice in which leadership and teaching competence has been demonstrated.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Florida or Licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
- BLS Instructor(Preferred)