Centralized Referral Agent HealthCare Partners PRN Days
Per Diem Days.
Per Diem Days.
Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners
Florida Hospital HealthCare Partners is an employed physician group that enjoys a mutual partnership with Florida Hospital DeLand, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, Florida Hospital Flagler, Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, and Florida Hospital Oceanside, based upon the close alignment of our mission and values. If you’re interested in delivering world-class care alongside our team of highly skilled professionals, we encourage you to apply today.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound phone calls to the Referral Center in a polite and professional manner
- Answering, accepting, and completing in-bound tasks of referring providers who need to find the next level of care for their patient
- Faxes or makes phone calls to both the specialists offices and the patients regarding patient appointments
- Contacts insurance companies for prior authorizations for referrals ensuring referred to provider is in-network with patient’s insurance plan
- Mailing new patient paperwork and referral information to patients
- Contacts the patient regarding any in-progress or pending referrals. Maintains ongoing tracking and appropriate documentation on referral tracking database as well as in the patient’s HER
- Communicates with clinical staff and physicians with any issues that may arise with the patient’s referral, or the need of further follow up care
- Ensure that referrals are addressed in a timely, consistent, and organized manner to avoid the delay of care for the patient
What will you need?
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- One years’ experience as a lead role in a medical setting or other health care related role.
- One years’ experience as a MA-C or Licensed Nurse
- Call Center/Practice Telephonic Experience for In and Out bound calls.
- Computer proficiency required-in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must have knowledge of TJC requirements and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Associate Degree, Preferred.