Registered Nurse (RN) Outpatient Surgery Full Time Days Murray Medical Center
Murray Medical Center has provided quality care to the Murray County community for more than 50 years. In that time, we have been recognized with numerous awards for excellence in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, and treatment protocols. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continue to look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Full Time Days
Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about the patient condition.
- Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met.
- Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure
- Prepares and maintains sterile and non-sterile supplies and equipment
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- One year of general nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Registered nurse license with the Georgia State Board of Examiners
- BCLS Certification
- ACLS Certification within 3 months of hire date
- PALS Certification within 6 months of hire date