Paramedic Per Diem Murray Medical Center
Murray Medical Center has provided quality care to the Murray County community for more than 50 years. In that time, we have been recognized with numerous awards for excellence in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, and treatment protocols. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continue to look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
- Responds to requests for emergency and non-emergency calls for service as dispatched by E-911 to provide efficient and acceptable care to ill and injured patients
- Performs assessment based on scope of training and medical protocols to determine and apply methods of treatment and transport.
- Drives ambulance in a safe and defensive manner at all times obeying traffic rules and regulations with regards to safety of occupants and all others
- Completes patient care reports, billing reports and all other required documentation per established practices, guidelines and regulations.
- Follows all established policies, procedures, guidelines, objectives, medical protocols, safety protocols, environmental and infection control standards, both written and verbal to assure a safe and effective work environment.
- Assists personnel with a higher level of training to provide effective care.
- Provides exceptional customer service skills to patients, families, bystanders, other response agency personnel and all others at all times.
- Provides support for community service and relationship functions as requested by leadership.
- Must have graduated from an accredited EMT school
- Must be certified as a Paramedic in the State of Georgia
- Must have current BCLS
- Must have current ACLS
- Must have current Georgia Driver’s License
- National Registry certification is preferred
- Additional related certification or licenses in pre-hospital care preferred