CT Technologist Weekends Gordon Hospital
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
- Performs routine and special CT imaging procedures
- Where appropriate by licensure and cross training, may function as a Radiology Technologist Performs Radiographic-imaging procedure
- Performs computerized tomography studies: obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns.
- Assists Radiologist in performance of special imaging procedures.
- Administers intravenous injections according to policy and procedures of the Imaging Department.
- Graduate of a 2-year Radiology Technology program
- Must be ARRT (CT) Registered or CT registry eligible by January 2018