Gordon - Tumor Registrar Certified
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
Performs assignment of ICD0, Summary Stage, Extent of Disease, Collaborative Stage and the AJCC Staging for all malignant cancer cases deemed reportable by the GCCR.
- Performs case-finding duties.
- Abstracts reportable charts into registry.
- Performs follow up on all accessions.
- Reports monthly to state.
- Reports quarterly to Cancer Committee.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree required.
- Certified Tumor Registrar Certification