Carpenter Tech Gordon Hospital
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
Will work directly under the supervision of the Engineering Manager
- Repairs walls, floors, ceiling and other areas of the hospital plant
- Completes new construction inside the hospital and other hospital buildings
- Directly supervises all other construction techs that are employed by Gordon Hospital.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of all construction and remodeling
- Directly supervises all sub-contractors that are hired to work at the hospital
- Performs major/minor construction and renovations
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- 3+ years of construction experience required in commercial and or healthcare settings
- 3+ years of experience in framing, sheetrock, acoustical ceilings and installing all types of flooring