Registered Nurse Mother/Baby Unit PRN Nights
You will be responsible for:
- Utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the Obstetrical, Newborn or Pediatric plan of care as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON.
- Formulates, implements and evaluates an individualized plan of care for each patient, based on identified needs/problems, in collaboration with the patient/significant others.
- Assures the implementation of the prescribed medical regimen.
- Assures the documentation of the patient's response to nursing plan of care in all areas of the medical record, in compliance with established nursing standards and protocols.
- Prescribes delegates and coordinates all nursing care as defined by and provided throughout the hospital.
- Contributes to the monitoring of the quality and appropriateness of patient care delivered.
What will you need?
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification is preferred
- NRP needed within 90 days of hire
- STABLE needed within 6 months of hire