Medical Asst / Physician Float Non Certified PRN
Situated in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest, Manchester Memorial Hospital has provided whole-person care to members of Clay, Jackson, and Owsley counties for 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Responsible for timely patient flow by assigning, directing and assessing patient’s needs. Ensures the performance of quality patient care throughout the practice.
- Obtain patient vitals and reason for visit
- Provide patient care in the clinic setting under the guidance of the provider
- High school diploma or GED
- MA experience in the office setting equivalent to one year
- Maintains CPR certification