Maintenance Tech II
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Perform and/or assist in General Building maintenance, General and/or Hospital Specific Equipment Maintenance, including minor electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and building repairs.
- Perform and /or assist in General Building maintenance, repairs, and inspections
- Perform and /or assist in General or Hospital specific equipment maintenance, repair, and inspections.
- Perform maintenance, repairs, and inspections to the level that maximizes efficiency.
- Perform maintenance, repairs, and inspections that adhere to all building, safety and regulatory codes.
- Perform and/or assist in maintenance, repairs, and inspections to the facility grounds
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of hospital maintenance or equivalent experience required.
- Journeyman or equivalent technical training.
- A valid North Carolina driver’s license in good standing.
- State Licensed in 1 of the following skill areas- Industrial Electrician, Plumbing, HVAC, Fire Systems