Housekeeper II (EVS) PRN/Day Wkends
Req #: 17011294
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Job Category: Environmental Services
Organization: Florida Hospital Heartland
PRN / Day
Florida Hospital Lake Placid
Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community for more than 30 years. That means we take into consideration the mind, body and spirit when designing each of our services and developing personalized treatment plans for patients. Our 50-bed facility includes the county’s only senior behavioral health unit. We also offer emergency care, surgical services, diagnostic imaging, outpatient counseling, and a fitness center to help community members achieve optimal health.
Awards and Recognition
As a member of Adventist Health System, we have received the Gallup Great Workplace Award five years in a row for having one of the most engaged and best performing workforces in the world.
Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid is located in a small, rural town. With more than 27 lakes in the area, popular recreational activities include boating, fishing, and water sports. Citrus groves and farms are also plentiful, providing a local supply of fresh produce year-round.
If you are looking for more adventure on the weekends, there are several popular cities nearby worth exploring: Brandenton, Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and West Palm Beach. Each of these areas is located within a two-hour driving radius, and offers countless attractions, including theme parks, museums, concerts, beaches, sporting events, gardens and more.
What You Are Responsible For:
- Clean all discharges in timely manner
- Clean all rooms in a timely manner following department standards
- Clean windows, mirror, chrome and stainless steel
- Keeps cleaning cart and janitor closet clean and organized, well-stocked at all times.
- Report depleted or damaged items to Supervisor
- Maintain good personal relationship with employees, patients, and visitors
- Undertake and complete all other assignments in timely manner as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Able to read and speak English.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One (1) year of hospital housekeeping or other housekeeping experience.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent (Preferred).