Electrician (Sebring Loc.) FT/Day
Req #: 17011293
Location: Sebring, FL
Job Category: Facilities
Organization: Florida Hospital Heartland
Potential Referral Bonus: $
FT / Day
Florida Hospital Heartland
You will be responsible for:
- Performs corrective and emergency maintenance on electrical, electronic (including analog and digital), pneumatic, and mechanical equipment and systems
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance, as specified by manufacturers, on equipment and systems including electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical
- Performs simple, as well as complete repairs of equipment and systems, as appropriate
- Researches, interprets and applies technical data; read and interprets engineering drawings and specifications
- Maintains appropriate work records for compliance with requirements imposed by such entities as: Fire Marshal, Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA), and The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of National Electrical Code.
- Assists with management of the Building Automated Control System and Fire Alarm Control System
- Coordinates with local utility companies for utility service needs
- Provide training to staff in the use of facilities and utilities systems
- Documents all work activities in the work order processing system.
- Maintains communication with the supervisor regarding the status of projects and tasks.
- Maintains tools and equipment, keeping them clean and in proper working order.
- Maintains stock of supplies & equipment as required for emergencies and projects.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Operate assigned equipment and perform all tests & procedures in a safe manner.
- Perform all other duties as assigned in a professional manner.
What you will need:
- Working knowledge of electrical systems & equipment
- Three (3) years of verifiable electrical work experience in hospital setting (preferred)
- A Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Formal Electrical Training or Apprenticeship (preferred)
- Valid Florida Diver License
- Valid Florida Electrical Contractor License (preferred)