Registered Nurse OR Circulator FT Days
Hours and Shift
Full Time / Day Shift.
Florida Hospital Heartland
Florida Hospital Heartland's goal is to maintain the health of all community residents. Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center has provided faith-based, whole person care to the community for more than 65 years. We take into consideration the mind, body and spirit when designing each of our services and developing personalized treatment plans for patients. Patients are provided private rooms for quality care and treatment.
We also house the area’s largest hospital-based laboratory, radiology services, and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment facilities.
Our campus has a comprehensive fitness center, community education center, and resource library to help community members achieve optimal health.
This Registered Nurse Main Operating Room Circulator requires someone:
- Who is a patient advocate, critical problem solver, and a dedicated nursing professional who understands that patient care comes first, this position is for you.
- Who was a surgical tech before becoming a nurse or does not mind learning to scrub to provide quality care to patients, please continue reading.
- Who has high energy, can demonstrate a positive attitude, and quality work ethic, please apply.
The Circulating OR Nurse will have:
- 1-2+ years of experience in the operating room.
- Knows how to scrub or is willing to learn.
- CNOR Certification (Preferred).
If you are a Registered Nurse Main Operating Room Circulator who meets at least one of three points above, this is the job for you if you want to grow your Perioperative career! Please submit your application for review and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will contact you.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma, Associate Degree, or Bachelor degree in Nursing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Previous Operating Room Experience (OR)
- Previous Endoscopy Experience (OR)
- Basic Telemetry (OR)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Current Registered Nurse License in State of Florida
- BLS upon employment
- ACLS within 90 days of employment (OR)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- CNOR (OR)