Pharmacy Tech Supervisor FT Days
Req #: 17011208
Location: Tarpon Springs, FL
Job Category: Pharmacy
Organization: FH North Pinellas
Potential Referral Bonus: $
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Ability to deal fairly and consistently with employees being supervised
· Must be computer literate with proficiency in Windows applications.
· Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
· Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must have a courteous manner in interacting with employees and customers.
· Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
· Must be professional, diplomatic and customer service oriented.
· Must respect and maintain highly confidential information
· Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
· Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
· Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
· Demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions effectively.
· Act as a role model and mentor for fellow employees.
What you will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School Diploma/GED
· Certified Pharmacy Technician
· 4 years of Hospital experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Some college education
· Previously obtained Technician Certification (CPhT)
· At least 3 years of experience at Florida Hospital.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred