X Ray Technologist Gordon
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
FT / Evening
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the Radiology Department.
- Performs Radiographic-imaging procedures
- Positions, moves, and transports patients.
- Assists Radiologist in performance of special imaging procedures.
- Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited Radiology Program