Maintenance Mechanic Fulltime Evenings
Req #: 17011603
Location: Burleson, TX
Job Category: Facilities
Organization: Texas Health Huguley FWS
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South
Operated as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being. With each patient’s unique circumstances in mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience.
Our team members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. In addition to earning the Gallup Great Workplace Award six years in a row, we were also recognized as one of “150 Great Places to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Our 224-bed hospital includes a medical ICU, cardiovascular ICU, PCU, open heart surgery center and behavioral health. In addition, we have accredited programs in orthopedics, chest pain, and inpatient diabetes, plus an award-winning emergency department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to work order calls promptly and completes each request in a timely manner
- Performs assigned corrective maintenance task
- Completes preventative maintenance assignments according to scheduled intervals, following proper procedures and documenting work
- Wears personal protective equipment when job assigned requires such equipment
- Responds to and completes "Go To" maintenance repair calls
- Demonstrates proficiency in minor building repairs
- Completes minor building repairs and painting tasks
- Informs supervisor of equipment breakdowns or failures (including nights and weekends)
- Follows the Policies and Procedures of the hospital and the Engineering department, responds to appropriate codes as assigned
- Participates in planned events
- Troubleshoots and makes minor repairs to hospital equipment and systems
- Exemplifies excellent service behavior to patients, clients, visitors, physicians, co-workers and vendors
- Drives company vehicle for pick-up, deliveries and service
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in building maintenance with strong background in hospital maintenance preferred.