Marketing Coordinator FT
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Florida Hospital Carrollwood
Conveniently located in beautiful north Tampa, just a short drive from Tampa International Airport on Dale Mabry Highway is Florida Hospital Carrollwood. We are proud to offer our neighbors advanced, compassionate care in a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art environment.
Our campus features our main hospital, an educational auditorium, a 20,000-sqaure-foot medical office building and another brand-new 54,000-square-foot medical office facility.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborates with Marketing Director and colleagues across organization to develop and implement FHC marketing initiatives.
· Acts as lead copywriter and project manager for assigned marketing projects and collateral materials – takes assigned projects from concept through implementation.
· Manages all marketing elements for print advertising, including media planning and insertions, creative development and production, final delivery, etc.
· Supports Marketing Director in all digital marketing efforts, including management of FHC website and campaign landing pages, management of social media outlets and online advertising.
· Writes and develops ongoing internal communications for the hospital. Coordinates processes for approvals, printing and delivery of produced materials.
· Maintains the marketing department invoice process including receiving, validating, filing and processing invoices for payment. Conducts appropriate trouble shooting on invoices and prepares monthly expense and variance reports.
· Represents FHC in the community, and supports Marketing Director in the planning and execution of lectures, screenings and community initiatives. Coordinates and organizes consumer driven events, including: volunteers, catering, venue, and ROI.
· Works cooperatively with department and clinical leaders, external and internal graphic designers, printers, mail houses and print and internet media vendors to ensure system standards for quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness are met.
· Stays up to date on marketing trends and make recommendations for activities and initiatives.
· Monitors marketing activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, and resolution of any issues that arise.
· Develops PowerPoint presentations for marketing updates as needed.Qualifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Health Science or similar field.
· Two or more years of experience in marketing, advertising, sales or public relations with proven results.
· Advertising agency or healthcare experience strongly preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Valid Florida driver’s license