Regional Graphic Designer
General Job Summary:
The Graphic Designer serves as a Division resource responsible for executing creative deliverables and assisting in the management of the visual assets and brand for the Florida Hospital West Florida Division. The role is responsible for helping the Division Marketing Team build brand awareness, increase consumer brand preference and grow volumes. The position handles a broad range of graphic design projects across the Division including branding projects, illustrations/infographics and charts, printed marketing collateral, digital visual assets, ad resizes, internal communications projects, email templates, PowerPoint presentations, standardized documents, intranet materials and graphic/visual assets needed for videography projects and general communications.
This position works collaboratively with the Division marketing team, executive team, corporate communications team, media relations team, brand team, sports partnership team, foundation team, division hospital marketing directors, freelance graphic designers, photographers, videographers, corporate digital team, ad agencies and community partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates, through behavior, Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork. Provides outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Develops concepts and branded materials including but not limited to newsletters, advertisements, flyers, direct mail, digital banner ads, infographics, billboards, websites, and social content.
- Supports the Division’s executive team by designing visual assets and collateral materials required for high-profile business plans, reports, presentations and more.
- Supports internal communication projects by creating layouts for e-newsletters, videography visual assets, and intranet pages.
- Collaborates with creative design manager and project managers by contributing to concepts and design layouts and deliverables as assigned.
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, ability to be proactive with initiatives and work independently.
- Ability to handle projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proofreading to ensure accurate and high-quality work following brand guidelines.
- Good understanding of typography and font recognition. Provides image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in the English language.
- Maintains accurate and orderly records of ongoing and produced jobs by tracking time in the creative management software program and through the weekly production meetings.
- Ability to estimate the time required to complete projects.
- May occasionally represent the organization at community events during evenings and/or weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting, advertising agency or in-house creative role is highly desired.
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
Valid driver’s license.