Fitness Associate PRN Various Shifts
• Provides fitness floor supervision. Explains and demonstrates use of fitness apparatus and equipment, including use of the TechnoGym SmartKey. Observes participants engaged in fitness activities to ensure safety rules and regulations are adhered to.
• Provides towels, and assists members as necessary.
• Schedules & confirms member assessment appointments.
• Assists Member Services with facility tours.
• Sells and explains the available Personal Training packages. Recommends Personal Training based on member’s needs.
• Conducts regular maintenance & cleaning of equipment at facility as assigned.
• Represents the Health & Wellness Center in a professional, courteous and enthusiastic manner.
• A commitment to provide World Class Customer service and work collaboratively on a World Class team.
• Adheres to all FHWC and HWC standards, policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum high school diploma
• One year experience in a health and wellness facility
• BLS and AED Certification required upon hire
• The communication skills necessary to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and group situations.
• The ability to insure a positive member experience.
• The interpersonal skills necessary to interact with members and clients in a personable and encouraging manner.
• The organizational skills necessary to provide instruction/information systematically and to simultaneously supervise multiple activities.
• Two – four years’ experience in a health and wellness facility preferred