Electrophysiology Staff Technician FT Days $5000 Sign on and Relocation Available
Full Time/Days (3-12s)
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Our goal at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is simple: to offer our patients the absolute best care around, in the most compassionate, community-focused setting possible.
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center consists of two campuses: a 277-bed main hospital in Daytona Beach and a 119-bed hospital in Ormond Beach, as well as our new outpatient facility, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. We are a recipient of the 2012 Governor’s Sterling Award, which is the highest award an organization in Florida can receive for performance excellence.
More than 400 physicians hold privileges to practice at our facilities, and we employ more than 1,700 care-team members. Our specialties include cardiology, cancer, emergency care, surgical services, obstetrics, neurosurgery, stroke care, rehabilitation, weight-loss surgery, imaging, laboratory, home health, wound care, diabetes, hospice, physician practices and women’s services.
Patients and families from across the country appreciate Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center’s unique culture. Our cutting-edge technology is accompanied by the holistic environment and patient-centered care that have defined Florida Hospital for more than a century. Best of all, it’s just a short trip from some of Florida’s most exciting attractions—and minutes from the Sunshine State’s premier beaches.Qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- The Electrophysiology Staff Technician (RN/Technologist) provides direct patient care assisting the physician during cardiac, vascular and electrophysiological invasive diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Performs imaging procedures/treatments according to cardiac catheterization lab practice standards in order to aid in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure and monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure
- Assists the physician throughout the procedure
- Assesses the procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness.
- Using the electronic medical record, performs procedural documentation for all procedures performed in the cardiovascular lab in a timely manner.
- Safely operates electrophysiology support equipment including EP recording system, 3D mapping and EP stimulator and maintains medical devices.
- Cleans and calibrates equipment
- Associates Degree Required
- Must be a Registered Nurse, Cardiovascular Tech, Respiratory Therapist, or Radiology Technologist.
- Must have a current Florida license/certification in respective field
- Must be certified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Requires three years of clinical experience in an Electrophysiology Lab
- Computer proficiency required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills