Registered Nurse (RN) Surgery Recovery PRN Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Direct patient care in behavioral health setting. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible according to the needs of the department, organized and function well under stressful situations.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including and results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Performs a head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments as per policy.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the patient and their clinical condition. Follows the five medication rights and reduces the potential for medication errors.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of North Carolina required.
- Current American BLS within 30 days of start required.
- Current ACLS within 6 months of hire required.