Registered Nurse Pediatric Emergency Department FT Nights
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Our goal at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is simple: to offer our patients the absolute best care around, in the most compassionate, community-focused setting possible.
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center consists of two campuses: a 277-bed main hospital in Daytona Beach and a 119-bed hospital in Ormond Beach, as well as our new outpatient facility, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. We are a recipient of the 2012 Governor’s Sterling Award, which is the highest award an organization in Florida can receive for performance excellence.
More than 400 physicians hold privileges to practice at our facilities, and we employ more than 1,700 care-team members. Our specialties include cardiology, cancer, emergency care, surgical services, obstetrics, neurosurgery, stroke care, rehabilitation, weight-loss surgery, imaging, laboratory, home health, wound care, diabetes, hospice, physician practices and women’s services.
Patients and families from across the country appreciate Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center’s unique culture. Our cutting-edge technology is accompanied by the holistic environment and patient-centered care that have defined Florida Hospital for more than a century. Best of all, it’s just a short trip from some of Florida’s most exciting attractions—and minutes from the Sunshine State’s premier beaches.Qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- Utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the Obstetrical, Newborn or Pediatric plan of care as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON.
- Formulates, implements and evaluates an individualized plan of care for each patient, based on identified needs/problems, in collaboration with the patient/significant others.
- Assures the implementation of the prescribed medical regimen.
- Assures the documentation of the patient's response to nursing plan of care in all areas of the medical record, in compliance with established nursing standards and protocols.
- Prescribes delegates and coordinates all nursing care as defined by and provided throughout the hospital.
- Contributes to the monitoring of the quality and appropriateness of patient care delivered.
What will you need?
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Must maintain current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Must maintain current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification