Registered Nurse OR Circulator Surgery Room $10,000 Sign-On Bonus FT Days
Conveniently located in beautiful north Tampa, just a short drive from Tampa International Airport on Dale Mabry Highway is Florida Hospital Carrollwood. We are proud to offer our neighbors advanced, compassionate care in a cutting-edge, state-of-the-art environment.
Our campus features our main hospital, an educational auditorium, a 20,000-square-foot medical office building and another brand-new 54,000-square-foot medical office facility
Florida Hospital Carrollwood has recently expanded its Surgical Services department and a new Surgical wing was added in April 2017. It is further expanding the Surgical Services team and adding state of the art equipment into new OR rooms. Thus, the need for more Surgical Staff has grown. If you are interested in learning new procedures in a team that cares for one another as family, please continue to apply.
Perks of Florida Hospital Carrollwood
New Wellness Initiatives - Yoga Classes are offered after standard work hours.
Flexible schedules of 36 hour weeks or 40 hour weeks (dependent upon case needs).
Will promote from within for specialized OR positions, offering training for lead, OR business management, and first assist positions.
- Who is a patient advocate, critical problem solver, and a dedicated nursing professional who understands that patient care comes first.
- Who was a surgical tech before becoming a nurse, or an RN who does not mind learning to scrub surgical cases to provide quality care to patients.
- Who has high energy, can demonstrate a positive attitude, and quality work ethic.
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification ACLS per specialty/unit requirements.
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (Preferred)
- Experience in a specialty area(s) (Preferred)
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement