Req #: 17011337
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: Park Ridge Health
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Park Ridge Health
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.Qualifications
What you will responsible for:
Under the direct supervision of the Nutritional Services Supervisor, the cook will prepare, season and cook food for hospital patients, staff and visitors.
- Prepare, season, cook and bake food for hospital patients, staff and visitors.
- Determines types and quantities of meats, vegetables and soups to be prepared by reviewing planned menus.
- Determines amount of foods needed to meet weekly menus and submits order to Nutritional Services Supervisor.
- Ensures meals are ready at specified times.
- Consults with Nutritional Services Supervisor regarding use of left-overs.
- Consults Clinical Dietitian on modified diets, as necessary.
What you will need:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in hospital food preparation.