Diet Technician Full Time
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Assist patients with menu selection and enter the menus into CBORD.
- Performs basic nutritional screening and nutritional care to patients under the supervision of a Clinical Dietitian according to patient’s age including neonate, child, adolescent, adult geriatric and terminally ill patients.
- Obtains necessary information from the medical record to determine patient's nutritional status.
- Performs menu editing as directed by the Clinical Dietitian.
- Prepares patient trays accurately.
- Assist in orienting and in servicing new employees to department.
- Assist dieticians with patient diet screening.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Nutritional Service Technician certification, preferred