Clinical Mission Integration Specialist FT Days
Req #: 17012001
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job Category: Pastoral Care
Organization: FH Memorial Medical Center
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Full Time/ Days
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Our goal at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center is simple: to offer our patients the absolute best care around, in the most compassionate, community-focused setting possible.
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center consists of two campuses: a 277-bed main hospital in Daytona Beach and a 119-bed hospital in Ormond Beach, as well as our new outpatient facility, located at the Pavilion at Port Orange. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. We are a recipient of the 2012 Governor’s Sterling Award, which is the highest award an organization in Florida can receive for performance excellence.
More than 400 physicians hold privileges to practice at our facilities, and we employ more than 1,700 care-team members. Our specialties include cardiology, cancer, emergency care, surgical services, obstetrics, neurosurgery, stroke care, rehabilitation, weight-loss surgery, imaging, laboratory, home health, wound care, diabetes, hospice, physician practices and women’s services.
Patients and families from across the country appreciate Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center’s unique culture. Our cutting-edge technology is accompanied by the holistic environment and patient-centered care that have defined Florida Hospital for more than a century. Best of all, it’s just a short trip from some of Florida’s most exciting attractions—and minutes from the Sunshine State’s premier beaches.Qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- The CMI Specialist is responsible for delivering spiritual care in the AHS outpatient setting through consultative promotion, training, and approved in-practice mission initiatives in the assigned territory.
- This includes training providers and outpatient entities to conduct Faith in Practice spiritual screening assessments and developing and supporting Spiritual Care Teams.
- The CMI Specialist will continue to expand their territory through recruiting and business development activities such as generating new leads, presenting CMI initiatives to key leaders and providers, maintaining relationships and following up after presentation(s).
- The CMI Specialist will also train, implement and support additional CMI initiatives such as CREATION Health, Spiritual Ambassadors, and Spiritual Leadership Development as indicated by AHS leadership and the local CMI Manager and/or Director.
- CMI Specialist will manage their territory to maximize growth of CMI initiatives.
- The CMI Specialist will conduct regularly scheduled practice visits and maintain documentation of field activity by managing and tracking required metrics.
- Additionally, the CMI Specialist will establish relationships with diverse community faith leaders to create a network of support for patients in their chosen faith tradition.
What will you need?
- Associate’s degree or 3 years of business development, territory management and/or training experience
- 5 years’ experience in the hospital and/or outpatient clinical setting
- Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to lead prayer
- Ability to engage in spiritual dialogue
- Ability to interact with professionals in the outpatient setting
- Ability to work with people of many cultures, ethnicities and religious traditions
- Aligned with, knowledge of and willingness to promote the mission of the organization
- Ability to adapt training modules by customizing and redesigning to each practice/outpatient entity
- Ability to attain growth targets as evidenced by recruitment and retention
- Ability to coach and train individuals and teams
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter