PT Acct Billing Float Full Time Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Responsible for floating as needed for specific areas within the PFS department whether receivables, cash posting/refunds, and/or customer service. Accountabilities will follow the scorecard metrics that are dictated by corporate PFS.
- Answers all phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner while ensuring that all calls are attended to and not dropped or missed.
- Reviews and answers all patient correspondence, via phone, mail, administration, and offices.
- Reviews Work Items daily and carries out action needed for claim resolution. Documents all activity clearly including information essential for future follow-up.
- Downloads Lockbox and EFT payments each morning for posting.
- Processes virtual credit card payments.
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Proficient in ten-key entry required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.