Registered Nurse OR Circulator Main Operating Room $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available FT Evenings
Florida Hospital Tampa
Our hospital has celebrated many firsts in Tampa’s health care history since we opened our doors in 1968. Today, more than four decades later, Florida Hospital Tampa continues to offer innovative medicine as we elevate health care in the Tampa Bay region.
At Florida Hospital Tampa, our diverse clinical specialties provide world-class health care to our patients. We offer the most trusted, expert care in key specialties including cardiovascular care, neurosciences, orthopedics, women's health, cancer and surgery. Our skilled surgeons not only utilize minimally invasive and robot-assisted procedures, but they are also leaders in improving these advanced techniques.
What you will do:
- Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health/situation and unit specific data for process improvement initiatives including: initial patient assessment within expected timeframe, initiates consults as indicated from database collection, identifies patient/family teaching and discharge planning needs.
- Implements the identified plans for patients and unit specific process improvement with appropriate nursing interventions and physicians orders in an accurate, timely manner and documents intervention according to hospital policy.
- Documentation meets criteria for core measure, charges, PI improvement, and all quality/regulatory standards as measured by chart audits.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected patient outcomes and unit specific process improvement outcomes daily with patient, family and health team members.
- Integrates ethical decision making into daily nursing practice.
- Integrates research findings and Evidence Based Practice into practice.
- Acts as a patient advocate.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills appropriate to level of experience.
- Integrates population specific standards when planning care.
Florida Hospital Tampa is seeking an RN OR Circulator who:
- Can be a patient advocate, critical problem solver, and a dedicated nursing professional who understands that patient care comes first.
- RN who knows how to scrub or does not mind learning how to scrub surgical cases to provide quality care to patients.
- Who has high energy, can demonstrate a positive attitude, and quality work ethic.
If you are a Registered Nurse Main Operating Room Circulator who meets at least one of three points above and can perform the required tasks, this is the job for you.
There is a $10,000 sign-on bonus and Relocation Assistance for RN OR Circulators with 2+ years of experience.
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, AND
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS) per specialty/unit requirements.
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (Preferred)
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement