Routine Worker Environmental Services PT Evenings
Shawnee Mission Health
SMH has provided faith-based, whole person care to the Kansas City community since 1962. SMH is more than just a hospital campus. We’re a network of health care facilities working to exceed expectations by delivering quality care with compassion and supporting an exceptional staff of more than 700 physicians representing 50 medical specialties.
Our mission of Improving Health Through Christian Service is achieved every day through the dedication and commitment of our associates, physicians and volunteers. We strive to be a regional beacon of wellness, hope and healing attracting customers seeking unsurpassed clinical quality and compassionate care for the whole person, following the example of Christ's healing ministry.
As the largest health care provider in Johnson County, Kansas, the SMH network includes three campuses; Shawnee Mission Medical Center (SMMC) in Merriam, SMH - Prairie Star in Lenexa, and our newest campus: SMH - Overland Park at 159th and Antioch. Our 54-acre campus at SMMC is comprised of the main hospital, a community health education building, six physician office buildings and an associate child care center. The Emergency Department at SMMC is the busiest in Johnson County. We deliver more babies each year at the Shawnee Mission Birth Center than any other hospital in the metropolitan area and our Center for Women’s Health is nationally-recognized. We have eleven Shawnee Mission Primary Care locations with more than 30 Board-certified doctors who specialize in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics as well as four Centra Care Shawnee Mission Urgent Care locations.
- Cleans ancillary areas of the hospital
- Uses chemicals in a safe manner
- Uses appropriate guidelines for housekeeping infection control
- Utilizes waste management in the room care setting
- Provides excellent customer service to everyone
- Performs the “step cleaning method”
- Uses the capacity management program
- Performs meeting room set up
- Moves furniture
- 1 to 2 Years of Position-Related Experience
- Excellent customer service
- Basic skills on the computer
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
- 5+ Years of Position-Related Experience Preferred